Minnesota Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy (MNCEFT) welcomes you to become a member of our organization. MNCEFT is a community of therapists and students seeking to improve their knowledge and skills in EFT to build connected, loving relationships within their communities.
Benefits to becoming a member include…
- TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES AND DISCOUNTS: MNCEFT members will have access to discounted events, trainings, and other educational opportunities
- NETWORKING EVENTS: MNCEFT members will be able to attend networking events which strengthen our EFT community and allow you to get to know your EFT colleagues in the community.
- FREE ONLINE DIRECTORY LISTING: MNCEFT members, both fully licensed and pre-licensed, may choose to be listed in our online Therapist Directory. Your listing will include your contact information and a direct link to your website. In order to be listed, you must have completed the Externship and be a current member of ICEEFT. Therapists who are currently listed on the website can remain on the website if they become a member prior to March 1st, 2020.
SALE! Memberships are discounted through the end of April, 2020. Register now to lock in your 2020 membership at a discounted rate!
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP ($50 per calendar year): Available to Mental Health Providers who are fully licensed, and have completed the Externship, and are current members of ICEEFT (The International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy).
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP ($25 per calendar year): Available to pre-licensed Mental Health Practitioners and current students who wish to support the EFT mission and receive notification of EFT trainings and events.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Pikala at email@example.com.
To become a member, please fill out the form below.